Use Python, Jenkins, Git, Linux, VMware on virtual private servers to build and manage a CI workflow for both an internal Python and external PHP developed projects.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Be passionate about server and system automation with Python (Salt Stack, Ansible, Fabric, etc)
- Write well structured, durable, DRY, automation code.
- Be able to code against the Django ORM as necessary to instrument different systems
- Setup and maintain remote adminstration of VPS system - Linux
- Setup and maintain Jenkins and Jenkins jobs
- Be able to administer Git, and idealy be a resource on the team for git workflow concepts (e.g. a rebasing workflow)
- Revision SVN and Git knowledge
- Setup and maintain code reviews, using Gerrit or something else.
- And use and integrate the workflow into Jira ticket tracking (like git commits in comments)
- Design and manage HA and backup/recovery for our production environments
- Have basic of Postgres and SQL knowledge, ideally some adminstration experience
- Experience with vmware and/or other virtualization systems.
- Maintain developer workstation - virtual servers, dev environments
- Design and maintain integrated and full automated test environments in the CI system using virtualization
Ubuntu VPS Continuous Integration
How To Apply
- E-mail contact: email@example.com