We are a leading web development company which focuses on producing brilliantly designed bespoke software which is tailored to meet our clients’ needs. We are also a genuinely friendly and experienced bunch who will support you when you struggle and champion you when you nail it. Our directors don’t sit in glass offices making unrealistic demands, they sit at the desk next to us, as our co-workers, and argue over who shot first…cough cough Han! Our company has and will continue to grow via the input and decisions of the entire team, based both on formal team meetings as well as impromptu chats at the kettle. Our office is fairly chilled and you will have 3 options; listen to the office radio with optional cross-office chat, put your headphones on and listen to your own beats, or start an epic elastic band battle with the testers. Yep, we have testers! They are like our office siblings; we are the best of friends, but they do insist on breaking everything we own. That’s OK though, we don’t have a blame culture...we don’t find it to be very productive!
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Designing and building neat software for the web
- Writing well designed, efficient and maintainable Python code
- Chatting…ahem we mean planning...with other members of the team
- Solving dev world problems in the office...and real world problems in the pub!
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 2+ years’ web development experience
- Ideally, you’ll have experience with Python...and possibly Django
- Or several years’ experience with another object orientated language
How To Apply
- Contact: Brian Doyle
- E-mail contact: email@example.com